In an effort to control the rising costs of educational expenses, the Raider's Store, various sponsors, and your instructor are pleased to make selected textbooks available for rental. This cuts the cost of your book by approximately 75%. The rental book program began in the Fall of 2007 and is steadily growing.
- The Royal Oak Campus currently offers two titles for rent at $40.00 each (per semester).
- The book must be returned before the deadline listed on the contract, or fees will be applied to the students account.
- Rentals are listed online but may only be rented in the store, in person.
- If your textbook is available as a rental, you must present your current schedule and a valid picture I.D. to rent.
- Only students registered for the course may rent the book. (No parents or spouses.)
- See any Raider's Store staff for details or to view a copy of the contract.